Friday, May 22, 2009

mommy time

today I am playing mommy! In other words, driving my brother and sister EVERYWHERE, school, swim practice, (who in their right mind allows their child to have swim practice on a friday night AND at 7:00 AM on a Saturday morning?!?) anyways, I feel like I am living out of a car.
All of this to say...I feel old. I remember being that kid with the boundless energy, wondering why adults were always so boring and tired and drinking that smelly brown coffee stuff. I never knew an 8 year old could ask so many questions, "watch this watch this watch this WATCH THIS x 100000.....Rachael look at this...hey Rachael..." Don't get me wrong, I love my brother but it's sad realizing that I am kinda like that tired adult drinking coffee now? 
So now that I have completely depressed myself I am off to eat frosted w/sprinkles  animal crackers (the pink and white ones, remember those!?) and play with mini-parachute men and footballs...oh boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment